The Veda Course
A 12 week residential course for men
The Veda Course is about learning to see and live life from the inside-out rather than the outside-in. The course aims to answer all the unanswered questions of life. The Veda Course invites you to learn from an ancient body of tried and tested wisdom, “the secrets of the east”, through philosophy seminars, applied spirituality workshops and exciting projects and festivals. The program provides the opportunity for conversation and dialogue with the leading thinkers, teachers and practitioners of this lifestyle in the modern day.
1. Experience Bhakti-Yoga in a unique and enlivening temple environment.
2. Systematic study of scriptures and literatures. Modules include:
- Theology and Philosophy
- Devotional Practice
- Vaishnava Etiquette
3. Basic training in Sanskrit verses and Indian Classical Instruments.
4. Learn to prepare and offer food according to Vedic standards.
5. Basic training in deity worship according to Vedic practices.
When: 14th January – 14th April 2013
Where: Bhaktivedanta Manor
Who: Contact 07930464750
Published onWednesday, December 12th, 2012