The Bhakti Centre – Hare Krishna Youth Hostel
Are you a student or young professional?
Looking for an affordable room with vegetarian meals?
Like association with devotees
- Hare Krishna Youth Hostel
- Inspired by Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura who wanted to open a Youth Hostel in Britain
- Harrow-on-the Hill tube a few minutes’ walk away
- Central London just 18 minutes by train
- Ideal for students or young working professionals
- Open to men between 18 and 35
- Breakfast & dinner provided (lunch available on weekends and public holidays)
- Highest quality prasadam (sanctified vegetarian food)
- Water filter system for drinking water
- Fresh fruits always available
- Applications welcome from everyone regardless of religion, race, nationality etc.
- All bills included
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Cleaners come in 6 days a week to clean toilets, showers and communal areas
- Single & shared rooms available
- Furnished with large wardrobe, desk and chair
- Which recommended “Best Buy” mattress provided
Aged between 18 and 35?
Come and have a look around.
Contact us to view our brand new facilities..
M: 0751 5484 917
Published onFriday, July 26th, 2013